After all that modelling I got the idea of creating a chimp or monkey head to be used as a flower pot. A nice practical way to create such a thing is maybe beyond me at the moment, but I’ve got a few ideas!
Although I’ve gone ahead and made a unified model of a chimp face, I think creating individual features like a mr potato decorating kit would work well. Instead I’m going to use an air drying modelling material and attach reproductioins of this clay model to a flower pot with glue.
This is the clay model with silicone poured over it. I’ll hopefully use this as a mould to create some positives with modelling material.
Quick post today, but I would love to dedicate a post to one about context of the work I’ve made recently.